SolarFast dyes are used to create photograms, continuous tone photographs, shadow prints, and ombres on fabric and paper. SolarFast is also great for painting, tie dyeing, screen printing, stamping, batik and more! Permanent on all artist papers and natural fabrics including cotton, linen, canvas, silk, hemp, and wool. Color is washable and lightfast and leaves fabric completely soft.
This set includes enough supplies to customize up to eight T-shirts and is recommended for ages 8+.
- 3 - 2 oz bottles SolarFast dye (Orange, Voilet and Blue)
- 1 - 2 oz bottle SolarFast Wash, for washing prints
- 3 - Sheets of Film, 8.5" x 11"
- 1 - Film Marker, for drawing on film
- 6 - Small Sponges, for applying SolarFast dyes
- Cotton test fabric, for making test prints
- Backer-boards, for inserting in T-shirts/backing fabric
- 8 - Wire T-pins, for securing film negatives
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction sheet
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)