The AirPen® Color Dispenser is a hand held, air-powered tool for drawing very fine decorative details or for filling intricate areas. Paints, glues, ceramic glazes, body paints, and other viscous mediums are effortlessly dispensed by placing a finger over the flow control hole. Anti-gravity piston "followers" allow you to work on a vertical surface. The patented product is drip-free and supplied with a 110V air pump.
With the AirPen Color Dispenser, you can:
• Draw long flowing lines and fine details without squeeze bottles, or brushes
• Draw lines that increase from thick to thin by varying the fingertip touch
• Draw fine lines with thick mediums
• Apply henna in fine lines
• Dispense paints, glues, and more
• Prevent hand fatigue often associated with the use of squeeze bottles
• Easily operate the AirPen Color Dispenser for time saving production of precision work
Each AirPen Color Dispenser housing features a patented venturi system for precise control of flow, and drip-free operation. Air bubbles, skips, and blobs are virtually eliminated. The AirPen Color Dispenser comes fully equipped, and is built for years of trouble-free use.
You can use the AirPen with:
Liquid polymer clay
5 anti-gravity "followers"
5 red storage tips and storage plugs with tabs
14 Interchangeable applicator tips of assorted sizes for thick to thin lines.
Air shield for drop string applications
1 cleaning plungers
Compressor (with up to 10psi) with 6 ft air line; 100V thru 240V DC power adapter
Durable plastic case with instructions
SAPET is a full set of replacement tips. These are already included in the kit but if you need some spares this is the way to go.
*Please note the color of the tips may vary
*Assembled in the United States
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)