Idye color remover removes color. Surprise, surprise, surprise! That's right, we are all about the unexpected around here. Use this little packet of color remover to remove color, lighten color, or brighten whites. It's like a bleach, but not. It takes out iDye, and you can test it on other dyes as well. One small packet of iDye color remover will treat 2-3 pounds of fabric.
FIVE SIMPLE STEPS:
- Fill a stainless steel, aluminum, or enamel pot with just enough water for the fabric to move freely. Turn on a medium to high heat.
- Add the iDye Color Remover soluble packet to water and stir.
- Add garments and raise temperature.
For cotton, wool and silk bring temperature to just below a simmer.
For polyester bring to just below a boil. Please Note that anything over a 50/50 poly blend will have less and less a chance to remove color as stronger measures are needed for the color removal of poly fabrics.
- Maintain temperature and stir frequently for 10 to 20 minutes, or until color has left as desired.
- Wash the garment with a mild detergent and dry.
Note: not all dyes are fully susceptible to color removal. Results may vary. Test first whenever possible - not all fabrics will go back to being white.
Previously this product contained Thiourea dioxide, the formula was changed to include Sodium Hydrosulfite instead.
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)