Transform your silk paintings into beautiful jewelry. That is the name of the game with these easy to use findings. Just place a small piece of silk over the grey insert and drop it into the backing, then bend in the four little 'claws' to hold in place.
With these pieces you can get even more out of any silk painting! You can even use them to salvage paintings that have flaws by cutting smaller sections out and making pendants, clasps and brooches. The perfect accessory for any fiber artists' wardrobe! The Jewelry parts are made of brass and are gold plated twice and at the end they are protected with a resistant varnish that protects them from tarnishing and changing colors. To decorate them you can use as they are or cover them with the iron or copper inserts.
Click on the images in the orderform or the "View Full Size" link in the image browser for each style to see dimensions, front/back views, etc. Please note that the color may vary from copper to grey.
- #394 Rectangle: 1 5/16" wide x 1.5" tall
- #399 Small Circle: 1 5/16" wide x 1 5/16" tall
- #440 Circle Pendant: 1 1/2" wide x 1 1/2" tall
- #443 Oval: 1 6/8" wide x 1 5/8" tall
- #474 Triangle: 1 7/16" wide x 1 7/16" tall
- #1053 Small Square: 1" wide x 1" tall
Made in: FRANCE (FR)