Natural, beautiful soft textured fabric the weight of a heavy muslin. We found a new source and are passing on the great new low prices to you! The replacement fabric is narrower and a bit more light weight but the savings more than make up for the difference. And, unlike our old one, this one is bleached and optically whitened, so great for tie-dye and batik. Hemp is the strongest of plant based fabrics, lasts forever and can be grown very sustainably. Looser woven hemps shrink a lot, so wash gentle and line dry if you want to reduce shrink. This fabric ships in a bag instead of on a bolt.
- 100% hemp summer cloth, bleached and optically whitened
- 7 oz per square yard, 53" wide
- Thread count is 30 threads per inch x 30 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Using the highest setting on the dryer we found that this shrinks 17% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Suggested usage; (This fabric has a rustic hand-woven look, linen look) theatrical costuming when look of rustic linen is wanted for heavier garments, Renaissance costuming, jackets, pants, tote bags, home decor: window draperies etc.
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bags
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)