We love to pass along a good deal. Our vendor offered us discounted 2 yard folded cuts of fabric and we thought we'd pass along the deal to you.
- 100% cotton, bleached, 3.5 oz per square yard, 45" wide, thread count is 78 threads per inch x 76 threads per inch
- Suggested usage; quilters, make test garments for fittings before cutting out of expensive fashion fabric, Costuming for theater for "peasant wear" or "medieval garment" looks, gift bags etc..
- We found that it shrinks about 4% in Length and 6% in Width disclaimer
- 100% Cotton, natural 60", 10 oz per square yard, 76 threads per inch x 28 threads per inch
- Suggested usage; tote bags, banners, slip covers, back drops etc.
- We found that the Bleached shrinks 11% in length and 1/2 % in width, The Natural shrinks 18% in length and 4% in width disclaimer
- 100% cotton, natural, 4.5 oz per square yard, 45" wide, Thread count is 40 threads per inch x 32 threads per inch
- Suggested uses; Historical reenactment costumes where one would want a rustic looking homespun fabric look - use for shirts, dresses, skirts, pants, and capes.
- We found that this shrinks 8% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer