A wonderful blend of hemp and cotton with the positive aspects of both. Has a nice 2 way stretch and is soft to the touch. For anything you would make in jersey but is going to last a lot longer! This fabric is replacing our HJ (Hemp Jersey) with a much lower price, wider width and it's just slightly lighter in weight. It is now also bleached and optically whitened, so perfect for tie-dye and batik! This fabric ships in a bag instead of on a bolt.
- 55% Hemp / 45% Cotton Jersey Knit, optically whitened
- 5 oz per square yard, 61" wide
- 2-way stretch
- Suggested usage; clothing, sheets and pillow cases, home decorating etc.
- Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bags
- Using the highest setting on the dryer we found that this shrinks 7% in Length and 2% in Width disclaimer
- Machine wash in any temperature water
- You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)