Want the soft drape of Rayon and cool comfort of linen? This is the one for you. This linen-looking fabric is heavy enough for pants, drapes enough for tops, dresses or whatever. Dyes beautifully!
- 55% linen and 45% rayon
- 5.6 oz per square yard, 52" wide
- Thread count is 44 threads per inch x 38 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; lightweight jackets, pants, shirts, window draperies, theater costuming for items needing a linen look, etc.
- We found that this shrinks 8% in Length and 6% in Width disclaimer
- The fabric is super soft
- Available in cut yardage and in 30 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
- This fabric is PFD
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)