This Striped Rayon Linen has a great vintage look as well as a wonderful slubby weave! It is a soft mid weight shirt-weight at 5 oz per square yard. Use as is, or bring on the dye and create your own colorful striped yardage. With the linen content, this is a strong fabric that will last. Inventory is limited, and when it's sold out it's gone for good! Get some now, before it's too late.
- 70% Rayon 30% Linen 55" with Black Stripes, Bleached
- 5 oz per square yard, 55" wide
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; lightweight jackets, pants, shirts, window draperies, theater/Cosplay/reenactment costuming for items needing a vintage/homespun look, etc.
- We found that this shrinks 8% in Length and 6% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bag
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)