The Tencel, Viscose, Cupro, and Spandex blend has a very slight 2-way stretch selvedge-to-selvedge. It's a nice weight great for structured top pieces like a vest or jacket.
- 47% Tencel, 30% Viscose, 20% Cupro and 3% Spandex, PDF
- 7.2 oz per square yard, 60" wide
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; structure top pieces (vest, jacket) and bottom pieces (slacks, skirt).
- We found that it shrinks about 6% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage
- Machine wash in any temperature water
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)