This 100% hemp canvas weighs in just shy of 12 ounces per square yard. It's a beautiful heavy-weight canvas with the slightly slubby texture of a linen. The durability of hemp fabrics is better than cotton and even jute or linen, making this hemp canvas the most durable canvas we have. And even given its weight and strength, this fabric is still soft to the touch and has a nice drape. From a new source, this is priced well, and also bleached and optically whitened, so perfect for tie-dye and batik! This fabric ships in a bag instead of on a bolt.
- 100% hemp canvas, bleached and optically whitened
- 11.45 oz per square yard, 53" wide
- Thread count is 41 threads per inch x 27 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage: curtains, tablecloths, clothing and home textile applications
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bags
- Using the highest setting on the dryer we found that this shrinks 2% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)
Manufacturing issues no due date at this time.