To view our discounted and flawed BAMF click here.
Bamboo rayon fleece is softer than a baby chinchilla, and that is about as soft as it gets! One side is chinchilla soft fleece, while the flip side is a smooth knit with a nice sheen to it. Needs gentle washing to reduce pilling. Bamboo rayon has many desirable properties, among them excellent absorbency and possible bacterial inhibiting properties. A great fabric to sweat in! Also, it is a sustainable resource, easy and fast growing, needing no pesticides or chemical fertilizers or excesses of water. Our agent for this fabric personally is able to travel to China and make sure the workers operate in a well maintained, healthy and safe environment, are treated with respect, paid fairly and have health insurance, sick and maternity leave benefits, etc.
- 100% bamboo rayon
- 13.85 oz. per square yard, 60" wide
- You can dye this with Dharma Fiber Reactive Dyes
- We found that this shrinks 21% in length and increases 7% in width (disclaimer)
- Only available in cut yardage. (Bulk discount levels at 10+ yds. and 25+ yds.)
- Machine wash in Gentle Cycle in any temperature water. To reduce pilling wash alone or by hand.
- This fabric has a long pile
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)