Burlap is such handy stuff and no craft room should be without it! There are so many great crafts you can make with it: buntings, bags, table runners, banners, upholstery, rustic accessories of all kinds. This natural tan version looks great as is or dyes up in nice jewel tones with Fiber Reactive Dyes or iDyes for natural fabrics.
- 100% Jute
- 6.4 oz per square yard, 46/47" wide
- Thread count is 11 threads per inch x 10 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- We found that this shrinks 9% in Length and 4% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 20yd bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water but we recommend running a stitch along the selvage and cut edges or applying Fray Check before washing or subjecting to agitation.
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
To view this fabric in white click here.
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)