A twill weave cotton fabric that is soft but tough as nails. Bull Denim is durable and heavy, takes dye well with very good results. Not stiff like canvas.
- 100 % cotton
- 10 oz per square yard, 60" wide
- Thread count is 68 threads per inch x 42 threads per inch
- You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; jackets, pants, shorts, tote bags, slip covers, hats etc.
- We found that the Bleached shrinks about 12% in Length and 2% in Width, The Natural shrinks about 14% in Length and 2% in Width disclaimer
- This is a soft denim
- Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
- The Bleached fabric is Optically Whitened and The Natural Fabric is PFD
- This is a very strong soft denim
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDIA (IN)