There are different grades of Duck (canvas). We choose to sell only Grade "A" Duck. Almost has the weight and texture of canvas but the flex and drape of a heavy jacket weight cotton. All dye well, but the natural dyes darker. Strong like bull!
- 100% Cotton
- 10 oz per square yard
- 76 threads per inch x 28 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes.
- Suggested usage; tote bags, banners, slip covers, back drops etc.
- We found that the Bleached shrinks 11% in length and 1/2 % in width, The Natural shrinks 18% in length and 4% in width disclaimer
- Woven in India and finished in the USA
- The texture is like a heavier canvas
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discount level at 10+) and in 30 yard bolts
- Machine washable in any temperature water
- The Bleached fabric is Optically Whitened and the Natural fabric is PFD
- Very strong fabric
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
No measurements are available for this item.