We have a new more affordable source! This is a wonderful blend of hemp and cotton with the positive aspects of both. The toughness and wear forever qualities of hemp and the softness of cotton. This fabric has natural slubs for a more interesting look. Has the advantage of being lighter weight than pure hemps. The replacement fabric is narrower and a bit more lightweight but the savings more than make up for the difference. It is also now bleached and optically whitened, so fantastic for tie-dye and batik! This fabric ships in a bag instead of on a bolt.
- 55% hemp and 45% cotton, bleached and optically whitened
- 4.15 oz per square yard, 53" wide
- Thread count is 58 per inch x 58 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage: casual shirts & pants, renaissance costuming, making test garments when a light crisp fabrication is needed etc.
- Using the highest setting on the dryer we found that this shrinks 1% in Length and 7% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bags
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)
Manufacturer is unable to produce. No due date at this time.
Measurements coming soon!