The Army Duck is a tight, fine weave with a very smooth surface. It's name comes from it's strength and history of being sold to the military for tents.
- 100% cotton, bleached
- 10 oz per square yard, 60" wide
- Thread count is 54 threads per inch x 42 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested uses; tarps, linings, print cloth, artist paintings, tote bags, banners, slip covers, back drops etc.
- We found that this shrinks 6% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discount level at 10+) and in 30 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
This fabric has been discontinued by the manufacturer.