One of the uses for this gauze like soft cotton fabric is veiling or draping over posts or backdrops or to make light airy curtains that will loft, ruffle or float in the wind. It's like a tight cheesecloth and can be used to strain liquids too! Kind of like the real lightweight, see through gauzy fabrics and clothes that come from India. Many uses! Dyes great!
As some of you know we were having issues with stains and flaws but now we have good news! We have a new provider of the same fabric that's& even wider (was 55-58" now 62") at the same price!
- 100% cotton, Bleached.
- 1.5 oz per square yard, 62" wide - IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics (less than 2.6 oz/sq yd) when using for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Not recommended for clothing except as linings.
- Thread count is 44 threads per inch x 36 threads per inch
- You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; curtains, Scrim panel backdrop curtains for theatrical productions, backdrops, linings or under layers for petticoats, wedding decor, rustic drapery and decorating, fun Halloween decor, potpourri sachet bags etc..
- We found that this shrinks 10% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- This a soft lightweight loose weave fabric
- Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 20 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)