It's back! Lucky us! Our vendor happened to find some inventory in their warehouse and contacted us immediately. Get it no while supplies last...and then it's gone forever. Maybe. The bleached Harem Cloth is like a tight cheesecloth and can be used to strain liquids too! Kind of like the real lightweight, see through gauzy fabrics and clothes that come from India. Many uses! Dyes great!
Not recommended for clothing or accessories.
- 100% cotton, Bleached.
- 1.5 oz per square yard, 62" wide - IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics (less than 2.6 oz/sq yd) when using for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Not recommended for clothing except as linings.
- Thread count is 44 threads per inch x 36 threads per inch
- You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; curtains, Scrim panel backdrop curtains for theatrical productions, backdrops, underlinings or undergarments, wedding decor, rustic drapery and decorating, fun Halloween decor, potpourri sachet bags etc. Only when treated with a Fire Retardant.
- We found that this shrinks 10% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- This a soft lightweight loose weave fabric
- Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 50 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)