Beautiful white 100% cotton fabric, like a crinkle gauze, light and airy. We have a heavier gauze also. If you'd like a cut of more than 25 yards, there will most likely be a seam somewhere in the piece across the width. If you would rather there not be a seam in what you receive, please make a special note in the instructions field or call in to on of our customer care representatives. (800) 542-5227.
- 100% cotton, Optically Whitened
- 2.2 oz per square yard, 50" wide - IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics (less than 2.6 oz/sq yd) when using as is for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Washed and shrunk, the fibers shrink and compact and this fabric will be more than 2.6 oz/sq yd and can then be used for clothing and costuming.
- Thread count is 44 threads per inch x 36 threads per inch
- You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; undergarments, draping for decorative touches-windows, 4-posted beds, potpourri bags etc. Only when treated with a Fire Retardant.
- We found that this shrinks 7% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Slightly open weave with a crinkle gauze like texture, semi sheerAvailable in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. and 25+ yds.) and in 110 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
**Bolts are light weight but bulky, so this product incurs dimensional weight shipping charges for bolts.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)
very low stock ~ only small cuts available