The Cotton Net Fabric has a stiff feel to it that disappears after washing. This heavy honey comb net fabric is not mercerized but it takes in our Fiber Reactive Dyes beautifully. It has a two way stretch and is a softer, heavier netting than tulle. Nuno Felters are catching on to this as a great base for their felting because of its very open weave, and it is stronger (also heavier, keep in mind) than the light weight silk gauzes that are often used.
Not recommended for clothing or accessories.
- 100% cotton, PFD
- 1.57 oz per square yard, 48" wide - IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics (less than 2.6 oz/sq yd) when using for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Not recommended for clothing except as linings or when felted.
- 225 holes per sq inch
- You can dye this 130+ colors with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested uses: Nuno Felting, porcelain doll making, clothing underlining, bonnet, cotton lace. Also mosquito netting, drapery, & net bags only when treated with a Fire Retardant.
- We found that this shrinks up to 12% in Length and 10% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage and in 40 yards packed in a cellophane bag, folded
- Machine wash in any temperature water; To minimize shrink use a delicate cycle and line dry.
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDIA (IN)
Current batch running 46" wide