Cotton Net Fabric is currently on sale! Get it for 10% off, now through October 2nd!
The Cotton Net Fabric has a stiff feel to it that disappears after washing. This heavy honey comb net fabric is not mercerized but it takes in our Fiber Reactive Dyes beautifully. It has a two way stretch and is a softer, heavier netting than tulle. Nuno Felters are catching on to this as a great base for their felting because of its very open weave, and it is stronger (also heavier, keep in mind) than the light weight silk guazes that are often used.
- 100% cotton, PFD
- 1.57 oz per square yard, 48" wide - IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics (less than 2.6 oz/sq yd) when using for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Not recommended for clothing except as linings or when felted.
- 225 holes per sq inch
- You can dye this 130+ colors with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested uses: Nuno Felting, drapery, porcelain doll making, clothing liner, bonnet, felted scarves, cotton lace, net bags. Has many costuming and set design possibilities: theater, dance, skating, burning man, you name it. Dye it in a contrasting color and use it as a 2nd layer of cloth. Uses in a multitude of crafting projects!
- We found that this shrinks up to 12% in Length and 10% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage and in 33 yards packed in a cellophane bag, folded
- Machine wash in any temperature water; To minimize shrink use a delicate cycle and line dry.
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)
Current batch running 46" wide