The Cotton Poplin has a crisp, firm, flat tight weave. Dyes up beautifully with our Fiber Reactive Dyes. Great for projects that require a tight firm fabric.
- 100% mercerized cotton, PFD
- 3.88 oz per square yard, 57" wide
- Thread count is 144 threads per inch x 68 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested uses; raincoats, jackets & coats, trousers & pants, upholstery covers & cushion covers, curtains.
- We found that this shrinks 2% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. and 25+ yds.) and in 33 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
p>Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDIA (IN)