Jersey is a knitted, very slightly stretchy fabric with a smooth flat face and a more textured but uniform back. It is what basic t-shirts are made of. This one is a nice weight with a very usable width of 58 to 60".
- 100% combed ringspun cotton
- 6.5oz per linear yd ; 58/60" wide
- 2-way stretch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage: custom made over sized tops and tees, costuming, theater draperies, sportswear, skirts and dresses, fabric sculpture (fabric wrapped and pulled over infrastructure, then painted with gesso) etc.
- We found that this shrinks 4% in length and 1% in width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ , 25+ yds.) and in 92 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)
Current batch is more of a cream/ivory color.