Our Kona Cotton is a quilter's dream fabric! One of our best selling cottons, this fabric takes dye as if it were mercerized. It's very reasonably priced considering its quality, strength, weight, and softness. Let's face it, you don't come across a great value like this every day!
- 100% cotton
- 4.4 oz per square yard, 60" wide
- Thread count is 60 threads per inch x 60 threads per inch
- Dyes up amazingly with our Fiber Reactive dyes
- Suggested usage; for quilting, tops, blouses, dresses, children's clothing etc.
- We found that this shrinks 3% in Length and 5% in Width disclaimer
- Fabric has a soft luscious feel and smooth surface
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bolt
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: THAILAND (TH)