This fabulous medium weight, more tightly woven fabric is Mercerized to take dyes and paints better, and it really does. Shrinks less than unmercerized fabrics too. They say you get what you pay for, and this fabric is worthy of your nicer projects! Original MCCB is 60" wide to allow for any size project. New MCCB45 is 45" wide.
- 100% cotton, Bleached
- 3.5 oz per square yard, 45 & 60" wide
- Thread count is 133 threads per inch x 72 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; for batik, quilter's, fine painting, and clothing like shirts, ties, tops, etc.
- We found that this shrinks 6% in Length and 2% in Width disclaimer
- Very finely woven fabric
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. and 25+ yds.) and 55 yd bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
- May have random sewn or taped seams
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
New 45" inch wide size!
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)