Our Poplin fabric is a tightly woven, medium weight fabric that dyes up fabulously with our Fiber Reactive dyes. Great for all types of projects where you want a slightly crisp sturdy fabrication.
- 100% cotton, bleached
- 6 oz per square yard, 60" wide
- Thread count is 108 threads per inch x 50 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes.
- Suggested uses; raincoats, jackets & coats, trousers & pants, upholstery covers & cushion covers, curtains.
- We found that this shrinks 7% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 35 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)