Apparently you can do anything with soybeans. Now we have some soy blend fabric: Part Soy, part Organic Cotton, with a touch of spandex for strength and stretch, this is a lovely and extremely soft jersey with a wonderful drape. One could call it stretch jersey, given the amount of stretch you get. Nice for woman's tops!
- 47.5% Soy, 47.5% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex
- 6.3 oz per square yard, 60" wide
- 4-way stretch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- We found that this shrinks 11% in Length and 5% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage only. (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. and 25+ yds.)
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Please note: The shade of natural color is different on EVERY batch due to the raw materials differences and slightly different length of processing time. If you need to match this fabric with a previous order please call in to ask our customer care representatives and ask about the current batch.
Made in: CHINA (CN)
due ~ late October