This heavyweight handspun natural colored fabric is just like our hot selling HNF handwoven fabric - but heavier. This one has a heavy coarse weave that has some slubs throughout the weave. After washing, this fabrication becomes very textured and crinkled. It will no longer have a flat weave surface after washing. This makes it great for those Star Wars costumers (we're thinking Obi Wan Kenobi or Yoda coats) and for anyone wanting a natural rustic looking fabric. Great for theater costumes or rustic home decor projects.
- 100% cotton, natural
- 9 oz per square yard, 45" wide
- Thread count is 10S x 10S
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested uses; Star Wars costumes! Obi Wan Kenobi and Yoda coats! Bohemian coats, theater costumes, nativity play costumes, rustic looking curtains or cushion covers.
- We found that this shrinks 14% in Length and 16% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 45 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water. We recommend hemming any open edges (the edges will fray like crazy) before washing.
- This fabric will soften, tighten up and crinkle up a lot after washing and will create a very textured surface.
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage. There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDONESIA (ID)