This is dyeable untreated nylon! No finishes, no oily stuff like you find on a lot of nylon. It is also known as PFP or "prepared for printing" nylon, as you can silk screen on it. It's perfect for banners, flags, or just waving in the wind. Lightweight and stronger outdoors than natural fibers. Dyes beautifully with our Acid Dyes...also great for painting, stenciling, or silkscreening with fabric paints.
Not recommended for clothing or accessories.
- 100% Nylon
- 1.9 oz./ sq. yard, 58 inches wide - IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics (less than 2.6 oz/sq yd) when using for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Not recommended for clothing except as linings or undergarments.
- You can dye this with our Acid Dyes
- Suggested usage; banners, outdoor hangings, wind socks and kites, booth draperies, as a lining fabric etc. Only when treated with a Fire Retardant.
- We found that this shrinks 3% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10 yards) and in 55 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)
No due date at this time.