Sometimes called Silk Noil. It's a black, nubby textured silk fabric. It is thicker than the other silks, feels great, and has a good drape to it.
Also available in WHITE (Natural)
• 100% Black Raw Silk (Silk Noil)
• 35mm, 45" wide
• We found that this shrinks 11% in Length and 6% in Width disclaimer
• Suggested usage; good for all sorts of clothing and and is perfect for hangings, pillows, etc.
• Available in cut yardage and in 52 yard bolts
• Hand washing is recommended
• You can discharge this fabric. Keep in mind discharge results do vary, and sometimes fabric will hardly discharge at all, so testing is very important. If one product won't work, sometimes another will.
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)