This is the BLACK version of the most popular type and weight of silk - 8mm Habotai, 45". (In this fabric we now also have 30 other colors to choose from!) When they say, "China Silk" this is what they mean. Light weight and sheer. Everyone likes this stuff; you will too!
- 100% Silk Habotai - 8mm, 45" wide - We found that this shrinks 7% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Suggested usage; scarves, pillows, linings for jackets, banners, etc.
- Available in cut yardage and in 55 yard bolts
- Dyed with Acid dye, so machine or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water, or dryclean.
- You can discharge this fabric. Keep in mind discharge results do vary, and sometimes fabric will hardly discharge at all, so testing is very important. If one product won't work, sometimes another will.
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)