Our heaviest Crepe de Chine in 30mm weight. Also know as "4 ply Crepe" or "Silk Faille". This opulent silk is an excellent draping fabric with a soft matte sheen. Takes dye with great depth and intensity. A favorite fabrication used often by top world designers. Suitable for many types of garments: Bridal wear, evening gowns, dresses, pants, jackets, and heavier blouses or men's shirts, even home decor! A very versatile fabric. The heavier weight makes this fabric wear well (more durable), but the super soft drape makes it universally appealing for almost every type of garment.
- 100% Heavy Crepe de Chine Silk
- 30mm, 45" wide
- You can dye this with Acid Dyes
- We found that this shrinks 13% in Length and 9% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage and in 52 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)