This is a fantastic blend. The silk lends a beautiful lustrous shine to one side, while the hemp lends strength and body. Like silk charmeuse, there is one shiny side and one matte side. Both sides show the stubbiness of hemp fabric, giving a nice texture as well as an interesting look. Definitely a must see..
- 60% Hemp and 40% Silk Charmeuse
- 4.7 oz per square yard, 57" wide
- Thread count is 52 threads per inch x 57 threads per inch
- You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes. Acid dyes will only dye the silk fibers.
- Suggested usage; Reversible fabric, both sides can be used for jackets, shawls, home decor: window draperies, toss pillows, dresses, jackets, shawls, lightweight coats, interesting bridal fabric for winter - has beautiful flowing drape, Renaissance bride or theatrical costuming bride etc.
- We found that this shrinks 14% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Only available in cut yardage ( bulk discount levels at 10+ yds. and 25+ yds.)
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)
Due ~ early July