This silk fabric has a soft, lustrous and supple hand. Perfect for beginners as it is economical, has a smooth surface and lends itself to most painting techniques. Good for fairly sheer scarves, pillows, linings, very light weight flags and more.
- 100% Habotai Silk
- 5mm, 36", 45", or 55" wide
- You can dye this with Acid Dyes
- We found that this shrinks 8% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.), and 56 yards in the 36", 56 yards in the 45" and 55 yards in the 55"
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)