Viscose Rayon Light is the fabric we make our light rayon clothing from. For example our light rayon scarves and sarong. A very lightweight, semi-sheer when white, 100% rayon fabric.
Please note: this fabric is more prone to flaws than others. It is the nature of this fabric, and there is no way to avoid it. Be aware!
- 100% rayon, optically whitened
- 2.65 oz per square yard, 45" wide
- Thread count is 64 threads per inch x 38 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage: flowing cooler lightweight dresses, blouses, shirts, halter tops, skirts, jackets and semi-sheer window drapes etc.
- We found that this shrinks 4% in length and 13% in width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bolts
- Hand washing is ideal; All rayon fabrics are weak when wet, and the thinner they are, the weaker, so must be handled very carefully when wet!
- Semi sheer when un-dyed opaque when dyed
- Wrinkle resistant in the dryer
- Soft and drapey
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDONESIA (ID)