- Kona cotton (#KC45) about 4 yds
- Shiva Paintstiks (#SIP) in gold, copper, and brown
- Shiva Rubbing Plates (#SPRP) leaves
- Procion H dye (#PRH)
- Sodium Alginate (#SA) thickener or you could substitute Superclear #SCLR
- Procion Fiber Reactive Dye (#PR) assorted colors
- Soda Ash Fixer (#FIX)
- Batting and co-ordinated thread
- Kona cotton squares were painted with thickened Procion H dye. Then dried completely and steamed to set.
- Low immersion dyed fabric was used to frame the panels.
- The border was also low immersion dyed, then embellished with Shiva Paintstiks.
- The backing was low immersion dyed as well in co-ordinating colors.
- Assembled, layered with cotton batting and quilted with free motion machine stitching.