Meet the next generation of spin dryers!
Customers who dye stuff and have lots of washing machine loads are really finding these things handy!
These machines are great for batches of hand washables, like silk and rayon scarves or yardage.
Can be used to "easy mode" some felting techniques.
And for everyone else, who doesn't want to save money?!
The Spin Dryer removes most of the water that your washing machine doesn't, so substantially lowers (by 30 minutes or more) the time in the dryer. For those delicate items, you can get almost all of the water out before line or flat drying - without tangling or wear and tear. Silk scarves look best if ironed slightly damp, but they are too wet right out of a washer or bucket.
Another great use - spins the extra soda ash water out of your tie-dyes before you dye 'em. That way they actually absorb more dye. Better than a whole bunch of hand wringing, that's for sure. Just be sure and rinse it out after this kind of use.
The new NINJA! (sorry, I just like saying that loudly) comes equipped with built-in side handles that make transport easier (and more stealthy).
It's the only spin dryer with a real suspension system.
This spin dryer is crazy-quiet! Anechoic chamber quiet!
...okay, maybe not THAT quiet. That really would be crazy. BUT!, on top of making it wildly silent, this hot suspension system does dampen that tell-tale, unbalanced "THUD-THUD-THUD!" - something no other spin dryer on the market does. Now, the suspension is fan-freaking-tastic, but it can't fix bad load choices. You will still have to even out that load so that it's not completely lop-sided. We're not quite at the AI spin dryer technology yet. ...Yet.
- Works in just 2-3 minutes
- 18 lb capacity - largest capacity spin dryer on the market!
- 3200 rpm spin speed - gets out WAY more water than the spin cycle on a washing machine!
- Portable, only weighs 17 lbs
- Compact size only 13.5" x 13.5" x 26"
- Large 9" x 14" inner tub
- Stainless steel drum made of high quality steel and a triple weld (simpler welds can fail over time with high RPM spin dryers)
- Much gentler on clothes than a conventional tumble dryer; Fantastic for hand washables - No tangling or fraying!
- Removes mineral deposits and detergents, rather than baking them on
- Can be used as a standalone dryer before line drying, block drying or ironing, or with a tumble dryer to get out the last bit of water
- If used with a conventional tumble dryer, cuts drying time by 30 minutes or more, significantly reducing energy costs and prolonging the life of your dryer and clothing
- No special dryer hookup required, can use in many places conventional dryers can't be used. Connects to any 110V outlet
- Three Year warranty from the manufacturer, provided they are not used for commercial applications
- Please note that this is a "spin dryer" which is not the same as a standard clothes dryer. It does not use heat.
- Drain spout (see image above) Put a bowl, pan or other type of receptacle underneath the drain spout to catch the water that's removed from your laundry.
- You may see a round pink part underneath the machine keeping the machine from standing up straight; this is part of the packaging and meant to securely fasten the motor in place during shipping. Remove the part before using the machine.
A Note on Shipping: This product incurs Dimensional Weight and will ship as if the fully packaged item weighed 38lbs.
This is a Drop Ship item. We will place your order right away in accordance with the time lines of our Ordering policy. However, please be aware that the manufacturer may not be able to hold to the same rigorous standards due to a number of reasons - which may include time zone differences, an overflow of unexpected orders or just plain bad luck with employee health.
When the order has been placed it may take a couple of days for the supplier to get products ready for shipping. Please call with any questions if you have a strict time frame that you are working with or deadlines to meet.
Made in: BRAZIL (BR)
Ships via FedEx Ground ONLY