Tack 'n Peel is a durable two-sided flexible adhesive material for crafters; one side features a strong adhesive (covered with yellow liner) and the other side's weaker adhesive (clear liner) allow stamps and "found" objects to be easily adhered and removed.
- Durable adhesives allow the surfaces to be re-used over and over again; simply clean with soapy water
- Material thickness is approximately 1/8-inch
- Easy to cut to size, Tack 'n' Peel can be used with any size of stamping block
- Create unique stamps by attaching paper clips, rubber bands or other materials; Tack 'n' Peel can also be mounted to a brayer to roll inked images onto your projects
- One piece per package
- Trace and cut Tack 'n Peel to fit your mounting block. We recommend our acrylic mounting blocks.
- Peel off yellow liner and place onto block.
- Remove clear liner and place unmounted stamp onto the cling sheet and begin stamping!
- When finished simply remove stamp and replace clear liner to prevent cling sheet from getting debris on it.
To restore tackiness simply rinse with water and allow to air dry.
Made in: JAPAN (JP)