The Verve rotary steam press is a modern take on your grandma's mechanical wringer. Easy-to-use controls are designed to safely assist beginners and skilled operators alike. This is truly the best in class with variable steam and temperature settings all at a voltage of 120. No need to arrange any electrical work. Plug and go!
Large lengths of fabric that you just dyed, even sheets, can be cumbersome and clumsy to press with a regular iron and ironing table, not to mention take up time you'd rather spend crafting. The Verve takes the hassle out of pressing large items while saving precious time. The 33" open-end roller can be fed from both sides and will accommodate a wide variety of clothing as well. It is an ideal tool for those with high volume, and large item pressing needs. The steam functions and precise temperature setting options offer an elite level of fabric care and make quick work of large tasks.
- Three steam settings to suit a variety of fabric types
- 33" Roller
- 120V electrical
- Variable speed control suitable for all skill levels
- Easy-to-use foot pedal that allows for control and safety
- Open-end roller - dual end feed for added speed and convenience
- Folds easily for compact storage
- Five temperature settings for precise fabric care
- 1800W heating element
- Safety release lever
- Acoustic hard water indicator
- Spare descaling cartridge included
- 1 year limited warranty from the manufacturer
Weight: 85 Lbs
Electrical: 1800W / 120V
Dimensions: 36.5" x 13" x 41"
Made in: CZECH REPUBLIC (CZ)