Everything one person needs (except the scarves) to try out silk painting with Jacquard Silk Dyes.
- Four 60 ml. bottles of Jacquard Silk Dyes (Magenta, Cyan, Yellow, and Black)
- One 200 ml. bottle of DyeSet
- One 60 ml. bottle of Colorless Solvent-Based Gutta -or- Water-Based Resist
- One Resist Applicator Bottle and .7mm Metal Tip
- One Chinese Sumi Brush #1
- One Instruction Sheet that includes a Color Mixing Guide
**there is a California Cancer warning label somewhere in the package because the resist applicator tips are brass with nickel plating, so please don't eat them or let your kids or pets eat them. There is no risk from handling them in the way they are intended, and you will probably handle them less than your pennies. Copper is on the California Carcinogen list too.
**Because the Gutta version is flammable, we can only ship it by UPS SurePost, UPS Ground and FedEx Surface, only to the continental U.S.
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)
Measurements coming soon!