Similar to our Cotton Voile, but with a tighter weave and a nice sheen, this fabric has a very smooth silky feel.
Not recommended for clothing or accessories.
- 100% cotton, Bleached
- 1.9 oz per square yard, 52" - IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics (less than 2.6 oz/sq yd) when using for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Not recommended for clothing except as linings or undergarments.
- Thread count is 90 threads per inch x 88 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; insertion work & lace applique´, undergarments, linings, quilting, fine home decor lightweight curtains, curtains for a canopy bed only when treated with a Fire Retardant.
- We found that this shrinks 7% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage and Put up in 15 yard doubled rolls. Remember bolts can vary! They come direct from the manufacturer pre-measured. We charge you only for what is shipped.
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)