Ultra-strong non-woven polyester fabric sheets for arts and crafts. Like a versatile cross between fabric and paper in texture and appearance. Folks are doing all kinds of fun mixed media with this stuff. They are even lightly melting it with a heat gun to get more texture and lacy looking holes. If you do want to color it, we think a very thin fabric paint like Dye-na-flow, Setasilk, Jacquard Airbrush Color, Tumble Tie-Dyes or All Purpose Inks would work best. You can mist it with different colors to great effect too.
- Revolutionary new material for sewing, crafting, and mixed media arts.
- Ultra-strong sheets are easy to print, fold, cut, stitch, distress, and embellish.
- Perfect for ink-jet printers or all-in-ones.
- Create delicate translucent effects with paints, inks, dyes, and stamps.
- Use for art quilts, appliques, multimedia wall hangings, scrapbooks, ATCs, bookmarking, altered arts, and more.
8.5" x 11" - Pack of 10 sheets
[5 regular weight (70 gram) & 5 heavyweight (100 gram)]
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)