This 100% silk Taffeta fabric is just what the wedding dress desired! Smooth, crisp, strong like bull and just the right weight at 14.5mm, and comes in a standard ~55" width. Silk taffeta is a tightly woven fabric with very fine crosswise ribs and a distinctive rustle. It had a plain weave, looks the same from the front or back, and has less sheen than some other silks.
- 100% silk
- 14.5mm, 55" wide
- You can dye this with Acid Dyes
- We found that this shrinks 6% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage and 50 yard bolts
- Wide use for: bridal wear, linings, petticoats, etc.
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...