When they say "China Silk" this is what they mean. Light weight and semi-sheer with a lovely moderate sheen. It also happens to be very economical so it is great for students and class projects. Everyone likes this stuff; you will too. The 8mm is the one most often seen, and of which our Habotai scarves are made. We also carry natural white in heavier weights (10mm-16mm) for when you need more substance, and a lighter more sheer weight (5mm).
Please note: color number 50 Natural White is the original white silk we have always been selling. The NEW "Optic White" color is the whitest of whites, whitened with optic whitener for the glowing brides out there, and yes, as an added bonus, it does glow under black-light too!
- 100% Habotai Silk
- 8mm, 45" wide
- You can dye the white ones with Acid Dyes, iDye or other dyes for silk, and you can also over-dye the colored ones, except for black.
- We found that this shrinks 10% in Length and 2% in Width disclaimer
- Suggested usage; scarves, pillows, linings for jackets, banners, etc.
- Available in cut yardage and bolts.
- Machine or hand wash cold to lukewarm water or dry clean
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)