Finally, something affordable to melt wax in! This little melting pot is great for those projects where you don't need pounds of melted wax. It has a variable heat setting so you can melt different types of wax, and keep them liquid without burning them. It is deep enough to easily fill batik pens and tjanting tools, and holds enough wax to finish a few projects. Great for brush work also.
This melting pot works great with all types of wax. Perfect for Soy Wax
(#SOYW) and Bees Wax Pellets
(#BWP) where you can easily measure out small portions. A bottle of Bees wax melts in 5 minutes.
Use the insert Melting Pot Project Pans
(#MPPP) if you want to melt different types of wax and just store the cooled wax in the pans. You can also use these to melt soap, candy, glue and more. Very handy!!!
- Holds roughly ½ cup of liquid (about ¼ lb. of wax)
- Optimum temperature control
- Temperature setting can be set to 100-300°
- Non-stick surface for easy cleaning
- Large handles for easy lifting and pouring
- Built ergonomically for maximum comfort
- Three-footed base provides stability
- Rapid, even melting of many craft mediums
To view our newest melting skillets click here.