Your Shopping Cart
We will be closed Wednesday, July 4th, for the Fourth of July Holiday.
Due to holiday shipping schedules, packages will not be picked up or delivered that day. If you wish to receive your order before the 4th of July holiday, please use the following guidelines to help you choose the best method for proper delivery:
• UPS Standard Ground & Fed Ex Surface orders must be placed no later than Tuesday, June 26th before noon PST.
• 3 Day Air orders must be placed no later than Thursday June 28th, before noon PST.
• 2 Day Air orders must be placed no later than Friday, June 29th, before noon PST.
• 1 Day Air Overnight orders must be placed no later than Monday July 2nd, before noon PST.
• USPS Priority/ 1st Class mail: All we can say is that they won't be delivering Wednesday, the 4th. Best estimate to most zip codes is delivery anywhere from 3 to 7 days, but sometimes.....??
• UPS Sure Post is not a guaranteed service and usually takes 1-2 days longer than the Standard Ground service, so we don't recommend this service if you are on a deadline!
(West coast customers do have a bit more wiggle room. Call for details!)
Please keep in mind these shipping delays when placing your order.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us directly 800.542.5227
Keep in mind our website will be up and running though, so feel free to place your orders with us here anytime during the closure. We'll be back Thursday July 5th to process all your orders after the holiday. Oh, and Happy Fourth of July!
We thought it helpful to remind you that Soda Ash is required for Fiber Reactive Dyes
We noticed you added Fiber Reactive Dye to your cart and we want to make sure you know that Soda Ash Fixative. #FIX is required to make the dye permanent. If you know this, click 'dismiss' and you will never see this message again. If you need to know more, click the link to visit our Soda Ash page.
What is UPS SurePost?
UPS SurePost is an economy combination of UPS and the US Postal Service. Your mail carrier will deliver it. It takes a couple of days more, up to a week more for PR, AK and HI, and saves you money.