All-Purpose Ink Sets is currently on sale! Get it for 10% off, now through December 31st!
Tsukineko has released a tiny bottle full of powerful color!
It's blendability, washability and versatility, has made this quick-drying craft ink a fast favorite among fabric artists. Used on wood, paper, leather and other porous surfaces, All-Purpose Inks are water-based and non-toxic, making it fun for artists of all ages.
When used on fabrics heat set between color applications to prevent bleeding or layer colors to achieve a blended "watercolor" effect.
For permanence when finished with your design heat set the inks with a hot iron (as hot as the fabric will withstand) for approximately 2 minutes per side, then let it sit for about a week to cure before washing.
Following these few steps you will be able to wash the material multiple times and not experience any fading.
For best results we recommend using 100% cotton or silk or similar natural fibers.
There are six different sets available, each with a different color combination.
Every set includes four 15 ml bottles of Tsukineko's All-Purpose Ink, 4 Pointed-tip and 4 Round-tip Foam Core Dye Pens, 2 ink wells, 1 ink dropper, and a stand for the foam core dye pens.
4 Color Set Selection:
- Back to Basics: Lemon Yellow, Poppy Red, Ultramarine, Real Black
- Painted Face: Sand, Chocolate, Ash Rose, Tuscan Beige
- Colors in Bloom: Cherry Pink, Spring Green, Wisteria, Sky Blue
- Down by the Sea: Sky Mist, Celadon, Cool Gray, Blue Bayou
- Falling Leaves: Autumn Leaves, Forest, Sedona Clay, Vintage Wine
- Deck the Halls: Gold, Platinum, Red Delicious, Heritage Pine