Ellen G. Horovitz, an inspiring artist and teacher, guides readers through imaginative photo projects that transform cherished analog and digital images into works of art. Horovitz expands on traditional photo transfer, taking it to an entirely new level using digital software techniques and a wide array of innovative materials and methods, including cocoa powder, Citrasolve, copper, and packing tape. Starting with traditional photos, digital files, and instant photo emulsions, Horovitz fashions 2D and 3D art pieces, showing readers how to use conventional processes and new exploratory techniques-even left-over materials-in the creation of meaningful photo art.
- Explains how to use photoshop, Studio Artist, Painter Essentials, and ArtMatic to prepare and enhance image files for use in art projects.
- Explores using specialty transfer papers, solvents, shrink film, bond paper, and glues as media to transfer images onto a wide variety of substrates.
- Covers materials for use with inkjet printers as well as laser printers and photocopy machines.
- Shows how to transfer images onto glass, copper, silk, packaging tape, tissue paper - virtually any substrate to create mixed-media art.
- Reveals new and innovative ways to transfer images.
- Describes the traditional cyanotype printing process and examines new approaches to instant film-based image transfer.
In order to provide you with the best possible customer service we went through the book and made a list off all the products we carry that it recommends for projects. We hope this will save you time and money in extra shipping costs! Digital Image Transfer recommends that you purchase:
- Measuring Set
- Mod Podge for Fabric
- Freezer Paper
- PearlEx Pigments
- Cyanotype Squares
- Cyanotype Cotton Fabric
- Rubber Gloves
8.5"x11", Soft cover, color photos, 160 pages.
Made in: CHINA (CN)