Angelus 100% Pure Neatsfoot Oil is a material preserver and water repellent for leather. Waterproofs, softens, lubricates, and preserves. Meets Federal Standard C-N-22A. An ideal dressing for boots, shoes, harnesses, saddles, holsters, baseball gloves, and other leather goods. Adds longer life to leather and will prevent cracking and drying. Will not rot stitches or laces. NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON SUEDE OR NAPPY LEATHER.
- Shake well before using. Use warm if possible.
- Cleanse surface to be treated. For extremely dirty items, clean with lukewarm water and Angelus Saddle Soap. Remove excess soap with a damp cloth. While leather is still damp, but not wet, apply oil.
- Apply freely and rub in thoroughly with soft brush or cloth.
- When dry, repeat the application.
- Allow to dry before using or wearing items.
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)