Unlike typical synthetic or blended fleece, American Apparel's California Fleece is made of 100% extra soft ring-spun combed cotton, pre-laundered for minimal shrinkage. Extra thick for extra warmth, yet breathable. This is one of those wardrobe basics. Have the kids tie-dye them themselves, and they won't want to ever take them off!
- 100% California Fleece cotton construction
- White Nylon zipper (does not dye)
- Kangaroo pocket
- Raglan sleeves
- Not intended for sleepwear
- Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
- Superior screen printing results
Sewn with cotton thread for perfect dyeing! Good for dyeing, tie-dyeing, printing, stamping, coloring with markers, transfers, you name it. Then embellish them, embroider them, no two have to be alike. Too cool for school!